Prenetics (NASDAQ:PRE), a leading genomics-driven health sciences company, is revolutionizing prevention, early detection, and treatment. Our prevention arm, CircleDNA, uses whole exome sequencing to offer the world's most comprehensive consumer DNA test. Insighta, our $200 million joint venture with renowned scientist Prof. Dennis Lo, underscores our unwavering commitment to saving lives through pioneering multi-cancer early detection technologies. Insighta plans to introduce Presight for lung and liver cancers in 2025, and to expand with Presight One for 10+ cancers in 2027. Lastly, ACT Genomics, our treatment unit, is the first Asia-based company to achieve FDA clearance for comprehensive genomic profiling of solid tumors via ACTOnco. Each of Prenetics' units synergistically enhances our global impact on health, truly embodying our commitment to 'enhancing life through science.
IT support responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work in our IT operations team to provide L1 IT and system support to Prenetics
- Responsible for technical onboarding and offboarding processes which include hardware procurement and collection, laptop setup, accounts setup, and technical orientations for new hires
- Assist in the day-to-day administration of all IT systems including email and office applications, network resources and end user hardware
- Provide distributed remote support services to users, e.g., troubleshooting, hardware repairs, on the ground office support, and owning direct communication & coordination with end users
- Expand on building out IT documentation for the company, both team only and company knowledge base in Confluence
- Maintain inventory of all company hardware and software assets owned by IT
- Handle routine security administration tasks, e.g., software platform audits, security awareness events, technical documentation, user profile reviews
- Perform off hour preventive routine and emergency network maintenance and firmware upgrades
- Maintain and recommend improvements for security standards and SOPs in compliance
- Increase automation and routine task efficiency for the team, with focus improvements for supporting a hybrid model, e.g., zero touch deployment, zero trust policies
- Professional, applicable experience in the information technology field as a L1 Support admin.
- Experience maintaining and upgrading a local area network, i.e., Firewall, Switches, Wi-Fi APs, CCTV Cameras, VPN
- Experience operating with a ticketing system, e.g., Jira Service Desk
- Experience writing technical documentation, e.g., Confluence, Google Drive
- Familiarity with business tools e.g. Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, and Teams
- Experience supporting and working with Windows, MacOS, and Linux
- Ability to coordinate and cooperate across departments on company initiatives
- A passion for helping people and solving complex problems
- Project prioritisation and adaptability, must be able to shift focus and pivot quickly
- Engineering or computer science degree or equivalent
- Knowledge in TLS, TCP/IP, network infrastructure and network security
- Applicants with less availability may be considered for part-time positions
Our DNA is P-R-E-N-E-T-I-C-S. See what each word of our company name means:
Get to know us; Get to know our DNA!
- You are passionate about our mission and your job, and inspire others with your drive for excellence.
- You are tenacious and calm despite challenges, changes, and stress. Sleeves rolled up, you attack every challenge head-on.
- You help colleagues across Prenetics succeed. You foster a strong team spirit while encouraging others to take initiatives and risks.
- You are trustworthy, honest and accountable to your actions and commitments.
- You dare to take risks, deliver results and make things happen. You possess a growth mind-set and strive to continuously improve.
- You speak up and share information even if it is controversial or difficult.
- You share wins and failures openly.
- You make wise decisions despite ambiguity.
- You think outside the box, challenge the status quo and come up with creative solutions.
- You practice empathy, articulate your thoughts and ideas effectively and respectfully.
- You seek what is best for Prenetics, not yourself or your team. You put the needs of the team before your own.