Come innovate motion with us
This role is responsible to drive and execute the talent management and development initiatives on a global scale. The Manager, Global Talent Management and HRBP is expected to forge close collaboration with HR Managers, and business leaders to proactively identify, nurture, and retain talents through strategic interventions. This role reports to Senior Manager, Global Talent Management and HRBP.
- Lead and drive the annual Performance Management and Talent Review & Succession Planning Process.
- Plan and organize briefings/communications on diverse talent management and development initiatives. Prepare proposals, presentation decks and reports for senior management.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and best practices in talent management, and continuously improve and innovate talent management processes and programs.
- Facilitate performance / talent management-related briefings and workshops for a wide range of stakeholders.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of talent development programs and make recommendations for improvement.
- Lead and develop talent dashboard to measure outcomes and provide insights to drive deliberate action plans.
HR Business Partner:
- Strategic partner/trusted advisor to key executives. Work closely with leadership to define and execute business strategies that enable alignment and growth. Responsible for defining and executing required strategic global HR solutions.
- Brings an objective perspective in managing business problems. Provides insight regarding people, organizational dynamics and the business and translates this insight into sustainable solutions. Recognizes and effectively balances the client group’s interests with the needs of the company.
- Ensures the various HR operating mechanisms and initiatives within their client organization are effectively addressing key business issues. Typical operating mechanisms include: Employee survey and follow-up actions, Talent review, and performance review.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in either Human Resources Management, Organization Development, Training Management, Industrial Psychology, or related field
- At least 8+ years of experience in Human Resources / Talent Management.
- A team player, and able to deliver results as an individual and through people. Someone who demonstrates attention to detail and ability to work with quantitative data.
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, and manage change.
- High degree of integrity and honesty; ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in sophisticated and sensitive situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus.
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint with PowerBI skill preferred.
- Familiar with Workday HRIS system would be an advantage.
Come join our global, inclusive & diverse team
Our purpose is to improve the quality of life of everyone we touch through our innovative motion systems. We are a truly global team bound together by our shared values. Our culture is built on the diversity, knowledge, skills, creativity, and talents that each employee brings to the company. Our people are our company’s most valuable asset. We are committed to providing an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace where employees of different backgrounds feel valued and respected, regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity or religious background. We are committed to inspiring our employees to grow, act with ownership and find fulfilment and meaning in the work they do.