1,Create and maintain optimal Database / DWH / Datamart architecture, which may include:
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Informatica, SQL and related technologies.
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvements.
- Automating manual processes.
- Optimizing data delivery
- Re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Work with stakeholders to identify business needs and build/maintain Datamart
2. Participate in project and assist the user PM on the followings:
- To coordinate with IT and stakeholders on the completion of the UAT.
- To create test cases/ test script.
- To conduct UAT testing and post implementation phase
1) Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Technology, Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent with 5 years of relevant experience.
2) Experience with MS Sql, Oracle, unix, plsql and Exposure to database data modelling will be a plus
3) Preferably some prior exposure to:
• Analytical software tools (such as Python and SAS)
• Database environments (such as SQI/Teradata/Hadoop/Oracle)
• Reporting tools (such as Qlikview)