The Flexi Group is a collection of beautifully designed flexible workspace brands with spaces across Asia Pacific and Australia. Our brands include The Hive, Common Ground and The Cluster, each bringing our community a unique member experience. We build, nurture and expand a community of professionals, serving as a hub for connection and collaboration for businesses.
Our mission is to inspire meaningful connections by building a second home where members become friends, and ideas become reality.
We’re looking for people who want to make a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience and someone who thrives in a collaborative setting. Take the next step in your career, join The Flexi Group’s dynamic team and become a part of the community.
- Responsible for greeting all the visitors and provide client services to the public waiting area.
- Assisting visa applicants in obtaining application forms for visas, passports, giving information on visas, passports, checking applications to make sure that they are sufficient.
- Perform any other additional administrator duties when needed.
- Ideally one year of experience in a customer-facing position, ideally within a reception or administrator position however, recent graduates/school leavers will be considered
- Personable with strong verbal and written communication
- Exceptionally organised with the ability to multitask
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and English